From 26 April to 27 June 2021, you can take part in our spring competition on Instagram with lots of great prizes.
How you can win:
- Follow us on Instagram
- Like the respective picture
- Mark at least one friend who you are sure would also like to win the prize
- The more friends you mark, the greater the chance of winning
Conditions for participation:
- The competition starts on 26 April 2021 and ends on 27 June 2021
- We will draw a winner every Monday and send a private message to the lucky candidates
- You can win eight high-quality products from the Buchinger Wilhelmi shop, e.g. an elegant leather briefcase, cosmetic bags in spring colours, a Blackroll set and a Polar training watch
- Prizes will be sent to the address specified by you or handed over in person (if you win during a stay with us)
- If the winner does not contact us within 7 days, the prize will be redrawn
Buchinger Wilhelmi Development & Holding GmbH reserves the right to adapt, change or cancel the Instagram competition if necessary. Participants shall not be entitled to any claims for compensation against Buchinger Wilhelmi Development & Holding GmbH in the case of modification, suspension or termination of the competition by Buchinger Wilhelmi Development & Holding GmbH.
Data protection regulations
Personal information provided by the participant shall only be stored by Buchinger Wilhelmi for the duration of the competition and the time it takes to wind it up in compliance with data protection regulations. All personal data shall be deleted after the competition has been concluded. No data will be given to third parties.
Exemption of Instagram and Facebook
The competition is not linked to Instagram or Facebook and is not sponsored, supported or organized by Instagram or Facebook in any way. All information shall be passed on to Buchinger Wilhelmi Development & Holding GmbH, and not to Instagram or Facebook. The information shall be used solely to determine the winner.
The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively. The judges’ decision is final.