Win one out of 6 tickets for the
International Fasting Congress 2022
How you can win:
- Follow us on the social media platform of your choice (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Like the post about the raffle
- Mark at least one friend who you are sure would also like to win a ticket
Conditions for participation:
- the raffle takes place from 09.05.2022 to 06.06.2022
- You can win 1 out of 6 tickets for the congress (5 tickets for online participation and 1 ticket for on-site participation incl. overnight stay in the clinic and one accompanying person)
- Winners will be contacted via private message in calendar week 23 (6 – 12 June 2022)
- If the winner does not contact us within 7 days, the claim to the prize will expire and the prize will be redrawn.
- With participation in the respective raffle, these conditions of participation are accepted.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or paid out in cash.
Buchinger Wilhelmi Development & Holding GmbH reserves the right to adapt, change or cancel the raffle if necessary. Participants shall not be entitled to any claims for compensation against Buchinger Wilhelmi Development & Holding GmbH in the case of modification, suspension or termination of the competition by Buchinger Wilhelmi Development & Holding GmbH.
Data protection regulations:
Personal information provided by the participant shall only be stored by Buchinger Wilhelmi for the duration of the competition and the time it takes to wind it up in compliance with data protection regulations. All personal data shall be deleted after the competition has been concluded. No data will be given to third parties.
Exemption of Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn:
The competition is not linked to Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn and is not sponsored, supported or organized by this Social Media Platforms in any way. All information shall be passed on to Buchinger Wilhelmi Development & Holding GmbH, and not to Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn. The information shall be used solely to determine the winner.
The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively. The judges’ decision is final.
Date: June 18, 2022
Venue: Salem International College Campus Härlen, 88662 Überlingen, Germany
Presence participation: Only bookable until 6 June 22, limited places.
Registration & Program: Learn more
Catering: We offer on-site catering by our chef P. Troppenhagen. The catering is included in the package price.
Presentation language: The preferred presentation language English/German can be selected in the registration procedure.
Trailer of the Event
Lectures by internationally renowned scientists
Prof. Miriam Bredella, MD, PhD | Associate Professor of Radiology, an der Harvard Medical School des Massachusetts General Hospital. , Boston (USA)
Franziska Grundler, MSc | Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin, Klinik Buchinger Wilhelmi, Überlingen
Prof. Demetrios Kouretas | Department of Biochemistry-Biotechnology, School of Health Science, University of Thessaly, Larissa (Greece)
Eva Lischka, MD, PhD | 1 Chairperson of the ÄGHE, Physician of the Buchinger Wilhelmi Clinic, Überlingen, Germany
Robin Mesnage, PhD | Research associate, King‘s College, London
Etienne Hanslian, PhD | Klinische Naturheilkunde, Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin und Immanuel Krankenhaus, Abt. f. Naturheilkunde, Berlin-Wannsee, Germany
Prof. Massimiliano Ruscica | Department of Pharmacological and Biomolecular Sciences, Università Degli Studi di Milano, Milan, Italy
Magalie Viallon, PhD I MR Physicist, CREATIS and
Prof. Lyon Pierre Croisille, MD, PhD I Professor of Radiology, Chairman Department of Nuclear Medicine and Radiology, University of Lyon. Deputy Director, CREATIS Research Lab, Lyon, France
Françoise Wilhelmi de Toledo, MD, PhD | Head of the Scientific Department of the Buchinger Wilhelmi Clinics, Überlingen, Germany