To further our mission of empowering people to live a healthy and fulfilling life, we are ex-panding our digital unit and looking to employ a
Backend Developer (full-time)
at Buchinger Wilhelmi Holding – a corporate group with a long history and international renown and an equal opportunities employer.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset but appreciate the security that a mid-sized company with decades of experience can offer? Are you looking for an exciting and varied job in the healthcare profession – working either remotely or in one of the most beautiful regions of Germany?
- You will be responsible for further developing existing web and mobile applications
- Transferring data from third-party systems and adapting internal APIs
- Knowledge of using databases (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Creating and configurating CI/CD pipelines
What we offer:
- A start-up mentality combined with the security of a well-established, mid-sized company
- A modern workplace and an exciting and varied job at our locations in Munich (office), Überlingen (clinic) and Marbella/Spain (clinic) or working remotely. You should be pre-pared to travel.
- The possibility of building up our digital unit from scratch and shaping the digital future of our company
- A young team with a shared vision of empowering people to live a healthier life
- Training opportunities for gaining further qualifications
- Numerous additional employee benefits, such as a company pension, cooperation with a fitness studio, company bicycle, Demeter-certified organic gourmet cuisine (also for our staff), childcare support, etc.m.
As the ideal candidate, you should have:
- University or college degree in information systems, mathematics, physics or a similar field
- At least 5 years of experience in developing web applications/interfaces
- Knowledge of relevant programming languages, scripting tools and databases (e.g., Ja-vascript, Typescript, React, Node.JS, Python, php)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, PostgreSQL is an advantage
- Experience with modern webtools like Github, Jira, Confluence
- Excellent German and good English language skills
- Experience working with xml/json
With more than 6,000 guests from over 60 nations every year, a total of more than 250,000 successful fasts, and 100 years of fasting experience, Buchinger Wilhelmi is the world’s leading provider of therapeutic fasting, integrative medicine and inspiration. Today, the method devel-oped by Dr. Otto Buchinger is the most popular way to fast. In the course of the clinic’s 100-year history, traditional Buchinger therapeutic fasting has evolved into a highly effective and scientifically documented concept: the Buchinger Wilhelmi AMPLIUS® I med programme.
Do you think you fit this description? Then let us know why you are the right person for the job. Send your application including examples of your previous work to:
email@example.com / For more information see: www.buchinger-wilhelmi.com