To further our mission of empowering people to live a healthy and fulfilling life, we are expanding our digital unit and looking to employ a
UX/UI Designer (full-time)
at Buchinger Wilhelmi Holding– a corporate group with a long history and international renown and an equal opportunities employer.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset but appreciate the security that a mid-sized company with decades of experience can offer? Are you looking for an exciting and varied job in the healthcare profession – working either remotely or in one of the most beautiful regions of Germany?
- Together with the Digital Team, you will work on a wide range of products and services, always with a focus on our mission and optimizing our clinical processes. The handling as well as meaningful and innovative use of data play a central role in this.
- Identifying and visualising problems and user needs, as well as processes and technical requirements and translating them into wireframes, concepts and interactive proto-types. These will be used as a basis for making strategic decisions on our (digital) products.
- Turning validated concepts into visual designs and working on evolving and expanding our digital design system.
- Working closely with colleagues from the technical, design, marketing and research de-partments, as well as experts from our clinics. Our interdisciplinary teams use agile methods.
What we offer:
- A start-up mentality combined with the security of a well-established, mid-sized company.
- A modern workplace and an exciting and varied job at our locations in Munich (office), Überlingen (clinic) and Marbella/Spain (clinic) or working remotely. You should be pre-pared to travel.
- The possibility of building up our digital unit from scratch and shaping the digital future of our company.
- A young team with a shared vision of empowering people to live a healthier life.
- Training opportunities for further qualifications.
- Numerous additional employee benefits, such as a company pension, cooperation with a fitness studio, company bicycle, Demeter-certified organic gourmet cuisine, also for our staff, childcare support, etc.
As the ideal candidate, you should have the following:
- Several years’ professional experience as a designer in an agency or company with a focus on user experience and user interface design.
- A strong portfolio and a good eye for design
- Knowledge of various visual and interactive prototyping tools (e.g., Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Framer, etc).
- A university or college degree in Interaction Design, New Media, HCI, or a similar field.
- Prototyping: You follow an iterative approach and see learning from mistakes as a key success factor. You have practical experience in quickly creating prototypes.
- User-centred: You are open-minded and outgoing and feel comfortable approaching others and immersing yourself in their worlds to get inspiration.
Communication: You have strong, positive and “inclusive” verbal and visual presentation skills. You are passionate about complex problems and can communicate them clearly.
- You feel comfortable in a young, dynamic team and have strong communication skills. You are also happy to facilitate workshops or team sessions.
- You are interested in the latest trends and technology in the healthcare industry. Some experience of working in the healthcare industry is an advantage.
You speak and write English and German fluently.
About Buchinger Wilhelmi
With more than 6,000 guests from over 60 nations every year, a total of more than 250,000 successful fasts, and 100 years of fasting experience, Buchinger Wilhelmi is the world’s leading provider of therapeutic fasting, integrative medicine and inspiration. Today, the method devel-oped by Dr. Otto Buchinger is the most popular way to fast. In the course of the clinic’s 100-year history, traditional Buchinger therapeutic fasting has evolved into a highly effective and scientifically documented concept: the Buchinger Wilhelmi AMPLIUS® I med programme.